You, over there behind the screen. Hello!
As you peruse around your new happy place and get comfortable, I’d like to extend a warm welcome. I’d also like to wish you luck in leaving here shining with a new and inspired glow. That’s what Joiella is all about – shining on. While you’re here though, it would be wonderful of you to behave. We would all love for Joiella to stay a happy place so why not read over some of the rules to make sure no one gets upset?
- Please feel free to leave comments on all content posted.
- Please do not feel free to be derogatory, discriminatory, or verbally abusive under any circumstances. all comments that are negative or feature spam links will be removed by me, the reserver of rights.
- Please feel free to post about how you agree and disagree with content – happy places are also spaces for minds to evolve.
- And, absolutely share away! Nothing like putting a smile on someone else’s face, right? Just make sure you properly credit the blog. Joiella owns the copyright to all written and graphic material on this website, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that links to or posts about other websites and their content has received no compensation whatsoever.
- Please also note that any views expressed in relation to a product, service or venue is the my sole opinion.
- Please feel free to advise me if something is not updated properly – Joiella is dedicated to accuracy and strives to keep its readers in the loop. If something’s broke, let’s fix it.
- Keep in mind that all content posted on this blog is solely for informational and entertainment purposes.
Thank you for being so well-behaved!